cc

‘My Ideal Woman is Someone Who is Deaf & Dumb’ – Jesse Jagz

Daunting right?Jesse Jagz has reasons for choosing deaf and dumb as his ideal woman.
Jesse Jagz, brother to popular rapper M.I, said, “If I tell you my ideal woman you will not believe me. My ideal woman is someone who is deaf and dumb so that I cannot be talking too much or listening to too much conversations. It will give me time to focus on my music.
“There is also something I learnt from Seun Kuti about marriage, he said that with development and everything, the major part of marriage is commitment and submission, appearance don’t necessarily matter. To all the women I have this for you, the more you are getting educated and exposed, you must always remember that a man is always a man and a woman is always a woman,” he added.The ‘Thy Nation Come’ artiste granted Vanguard an interview, speaking on love, relationship, his ideal woman and the entertainment industry.

Previous
Next Post »