cc

Mobile Crazy!

I dropped my Mobile phone on the Central Processing Unit the third time in just two minutes, as my boss walked into the office, yet again. He had always warned we don't rigmarole with Smartphones during Work Hours, but seriously i couldn't help it. My Smartphone was my little Baby and Anything that deared to Stop our Relationship was in for a huge "wahala"..

He looked at me and gave a faint gesture... Speedily i feigned with the help of the ADB keyboard right in front of my Computer Screen. "I have told you Severally to Put off all Social communities activities during work hours, but Emmanuel, you would never listen to me" he berserked!

The Goosebumps were building up on the tip of my Smooth Skin. I could hear him mumble some words as he Banged the door on his way out. Phew! he left.. I quickly Picked up my Mobile Device again and Continued chatting with my Black American.

Passers could hear me laugh and cheer by myself. I read both funny and stupid  Chats as i continued typing on my Phone's Screen.

Crahh!  Crahh!  Something Squeaked...I completely and blatantly ignored,as the chat was getting more interesting.Same Short noise emitted from the right hand again and i ignored once more. "Emmanuel!" ,someone yelled at me as my door hinges moved. At this time my Mobile Device was in its safe. The Seperation Machine was Smoking.

I obviously forgot the job i was doing and this had led to the demise of the Seperation Machine. My colleague who opened the door was in no way happy With me, i could sense and feel it, and it seemed the earth should just open and swallow me.

The Door squeaked again to its stretch,this time my boss was the one. My eyes snapped at his, i felt stupid, and you would understand when i say "stupid"

He walked in-between me and my colleague to the fried Machine. He inspected it and gave a heavy hiss. I could perceive the odour gushing out of the back-end of the Machine.

I was Sweating Profusely, my laps could feel each other, my armpit could feel the bit part hairs that remained when i shaved two days ago. My head was spinning and what not?  I was in real mess

I heard my Whatsapp notification tone like about the 1000nd time today. In this state,i still felt like Picking up my Phone to read up my numerous messages. What a person i am, you would imagine. My baby was vibrating at the nearest distance ,but i couldn't reach out to it. My boss turned and yelled at me. I could, in-between his wild rantings hear some of my colleagues who had left their offices ,murmur a few words, both in English and their local Dialects.

The Custom Nokia ™ Ringtone rang and Everyone's direction turned to the small torchlight Fone that was on the desk.. That was a slight relief if you'd ask me Atleast  for the meantime. I nonchalantly walked to the sick looking,button wrecked Torchlight Fone, and Picked the incoming Call.

I threw my hands in the air, as my mouth did the talking.. "You mean you are there now? " i mumbled! Few of my colleagues at this time, were returning to their offices.I dropped the call and in an awkward way told my boss that someone had asked me to come meet up with him. He didn't say a word. "i will be coming back now Sir" i tipped as the sweat on my face could now be largely seen.

With a Quick turn, i reached out to my mobile device and made my way to the exits of the building.A bit relieved, i flipped my phone's Leather Pouch and the Facebook, BBM and Whatsapp Notifications were raining down my Notification Bar.

I started reading my chats and was replying some of the messages. I smiled as i read the messages of my Black American. More and more were coming and i was doing the reading.

Boom!... I know you wondered what made the noise this time.. A vehicle hit me from behind,my cherished Samsung Galaxy s5 flew to the left while i flew to the right of the road.. All these while i didn't know i was walking almost close to the center of the Eliozu express way. The Screen of my device broke in tads, i sensed, as pedestrians rushed me to the nearest Hospital.

"Please hand over my Phone",i Faintly muttered. The Young Individual slided the phone into my pocket as i was swayed away to Eupheria Hospitals.

The Doctor brought up Series of Syringes' and Drip bags.i felt a pin pierced through my left hand, as the doctor walked to his office. I could hear him Murmur few health tips to me as he walked away.

In my sorry nature,i used my right hand to dip into my pocket and brought out my Device. I was quite excited, it had just little smudges and a faint streak from the left to the bottom right,thanks to the latest Gorilla Dragon Trail Glasses which was embedded on it.

I Quickly opened my Notepad and Wrote this short story you just finished reading.. Lol




Pls like, comment and share this post...
Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Click here for comments