cc

HUMOUR : I Couldn't Help it



It’s hard to hit the ground running when the time comes up. Am in love with this girl, believe me, am pure when I say I love her, this is not infatuation.

Recently, I even discovered that she also has a crush on me too. I have been seeing her severally although not too frequently and I noticed we look at each other surreptitiously and maturely to an extent in a disciplined manner. She is beautiful, self-respectful, disciplined, reserved and careful about what she wears. She got some nice body shape every wild girl would want to be proud of, yet she doesn't display them.*winks*
She rarely applies make ups, always natural even to her hair. I can tell she got a really long natural hair, always neatly packed towards her back. That's the kind of girl I had always prayed for that would be able to train my children in the near future. Just this week, on a Tuesday, I was in my lecturer's office doing some stuffs, it was actually the first time I had the opportunity to talk to her since I  was the one who had to attend to her.

My lecturer, coincidentally is her project supervisor. When I saw her coming, I was surprised because I had never seen her come to his office prior the said Tuesday. I also noticed she was shocked to see me but she comported herself. Nice approach, nice intonation, pays good attention, attractive response to every explanation, almost everything is perfect. All these while she sat at the extreme, at one time or the other, she looked frequently at my direction while I returned the favor with careless abandon. I had to respect myself and lived in pretence, I made her feel I had nothing for her but deep in my heart I knew I loved her. "But don't you think other gallant and sophisticated guys in the campus might have asked her out?" my heart beat indecisively...

Am afraid and I don't want to make any mistake, because I don't look for a girlfriend in her but a prospective wife. And I don't want to play with my mind concerning her physical characteristics after I thoroughly weighed them. I feel her inside is also Godly. Girls could be pretentious at inception, my head scrambled. On a normal note, I wouldn’t want to lose her because I truly love her. I wondered all these in my head as my eyes were now all over her.

 A strong hand flew to my face, it was my Uncle. He moved closer and gave me a more sounding slap, before I could stop staring at our family picture. I sat on the Sofa in our parlour all this while, while my mind was busy infatuating.


Pls comment, like n Share
Previous
Next Post »