cc

Humour: A Wet Evening 2


I gulped down the last cup of Hollandia Yoghurt , as soon as i finished lacing my Red Caproio Sneakers.. It was already 6:23pm,and i had a date with Queen Charming. I walked up our hilly and steep like Street, as my eyes moved around, Searching for the Next "Keke" that would convey me. A vehicle engine cried at the distance and i halted. I entered the ride as soon as it came closer to me... We had a smooth ride i  must say. The Keke Driver moved to the SUV and parked at the flank.I came down and gave him some cash, but he grumbled. "This is not my fee",he Exclaimed.His eyes were filled with red matter and i could smell the Rothmans Cigarettes odour gushing out of his mouth."Oga that's your Money", i rescinded.

He tried to move his legs out,in act of confronting me, but i quickly obliged to his demands.. I put my left hand and brought out my worn out wallet, the pockets were actually in tatters.I brought out the N100 from the last roll and gave the driver, as he sped off..

Moving foward, i passed two jeeps and a Camry Le' Vehicle. Stephanie, the lady i met during the downpour the other day, had actually asked we meet at the "Ferrari Lounge"..It was a big place, its Car Park was as big as 4-5 bedroom flats in my area. I walked further and had to bring out my mobile phone to call...

 The state of my touchscreen smartphone was heart-breaking..Numerous streaks ran through the surface, the touch functioned properly, amazingly, but i had to punch some parts continuously for me to get the right numbers..

The call finally went through and i pressed the speaker-out panel on my ears.. "Hello, where are you", i slightly Panicked!...She laughed vigorously."Look above the entrance" She said... "Am upstairs".. I quickly looked upwards, there were light rays emanating from the upper echelons of the building..I saw someone walking back to the center of the Polycarbonate Covered roofing...Sure i knew how she looked..

I moved to the reception and was guided on how to get to her... The place was full of lightings..I could see her 8-like body and glaring eyes. We had discussed both on Phone and Chatted on whatsapp before this meeting.. I went to the table were she was standing and gave her a mild hug... "how are you",she said, "cool" i replied..I could see through her transparent dress.. The stuff were round indeed, my naughty brain cramped!...It was temptation rendezvous, "how does she expect me to concentrate " i thought unendlessly.

We took Some Carlo Rossi Red wine and fruit mixture which the waiter brought to the table... Dont fault me on this..Am not a booze person and by this time my eyes were falling out of their sockets..I could sense myself talking naughty and doing stuffs i wouldn't. She laughed continuously as i constantly cranked her up.



It was almost 9:24 when she asked we leave the place.. She willingly paid the bills, quite surprising for me.We baorded a Cab to my home and we both walked down the steeped road to my corridor. My eyes were getting clearer by now,i passed few of my neighbors and 8 out of 10 made a faint gesture in form of greetings.. I opened the lock and pulled the door, as it continually squeaked till the end. "ladies first",i ushered her into the apartment..

We both entered my 10 by 10FT parlour, i moved closer to her and pulled my Long sleeve Shirts and threw it on the floor,nonchalantly ......

Pls like, share and comment...And wait for The Next Episode...tnx
Previous
Next Post »