cc

Humour : A Wet Evening

It was Night Already when the ever Sizzling and incessant Rain was dripping down from the sky. Putting on a mid-sized Akon decorated Polo and Brown Chinos, i was so wet that i could Feel the Cold down my Intestines. Yeah, as you thought, i was on my way home, after another work-ladden day




Walking down the road, i saw a feminine figure,walking majestically, and dressed in a Belly-length Blouse, Stock Jean and rugged plimsolls. It was Yet another Chance for me to meet another babe. I smiled from side to side, as thoughts grew in my big brains...

As i drew closer, i could very well smell the Nivea Roll-on she wore. It was giving me goosebumps, Lol....As i drew more closer,she turned backwards and our eyes tranced at each other... Pardon me, if i say am the bold type, but believe me, in a situation like this, i was caught pants-down..

Thoughts ran through my head, like that of the playboys.I could vividly remember when i walked with friends and they exhibited "the Durela" click et'tat.. At this time, she was Fuming at a Stranger walking so fast to catch up with her,"what's the Problem" she asked ,as my wet eyes glanced through her amicably built and shaped body...

Thumbs up to me i must say, i finally blew that awkward feeling away.. "Am Emmanuel, and i hope am not scaring the living day out of you? ", i mumbled indecisively...She blinked her glossy and feather-like eye-lid,in a form of checking out(in my head) her latest catch...

I was Somewhat embarrassed, if you'd ask me.. "why would a girl dash out at me like that?",a thought ran through my brain...She was finally done with her "Jedi-like" eyes Flickering. We exchanged Greetings in a modest way and i introduced myself Sparingly..As you would be thinking now, i was fazed with the commonest answer Most Nigerian Women would give you on her very first meeting with a "guy".

The Rain at this juncture, was Pushing waves and waves of Wild Breeze from the Northern meridian.I could see her blouse dancing "alingo" as i gazed erotically. We passed Business Cards and Contact numbers to one another, as she bend-walked at the distance..

My stupid mind wondered about the shape, i could feel my brain drawing a picture of her and my eyes interpreting it.. Geez! I Don't think its nice washing myself in Public like this..

In my Wet Clothes, i walked sideways to the Front of my house, as i threw myself into the bathroom to take a Chill wash...

Hope you didn't think i was doing all these? Ah!


The Episode Continues on another date, pls like, comment and Share this Post.. 
Previous
Next Post »